It’s still the weekend here – yee olde Canadian Thanksgiving – so it’s not to late to squeeze in a Weekend Comforts post – a random assortment of comforting bits and bobs.
1) I was listening to somebody talk about the feeling of getting into a bed made with line-dried sheets. And it *is* kind of an amazing feeling but I’d need to install something. This is pricy, but I like that it isn’t permanent.
2) The colour of this made my heart flutter a little. I wonder if I’m up to knitting it.
3) How cute is this hobbit house? Oh to be small enough to settle into one of these little cottages.
4) After some actual literature (I swear), I picked up this at the library and it’s just sweet. Like molasses candy or something. Just old-fashioned and sweet.
5) Would love some prettier mugs for tea. These colours are beautiful.