1. Definitely considering a word burning insert to replace our gas fireplace insert. I love the idea of wood and an insert sounds like it’s more environmentally friendly and energy efficient that just converting our fireplace back to its original word-burning state.
2. Must try this healthy pumpkin spice hot chocolate.
3. Need to take a trip back here to pick up an apple-scented geranium.
4. I don’t know why this never occurred to me before but I just recently started putting a few drops of lemon essential oil on the dusting cloth and it smells so nice. If anything, it makes cleaning an (aroma)-therapeutic event. I might like to get this scent for winter.
5. Now this might be a contender for the gray easy-knit blanket I’d like to make during the upcoming colder months.